View Single Post
Old 05-24-2020, 01:08 PM   #518 (permalink)
DLSTR
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 21Supra 2.0/22 M240i
DLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ventruck View Post
Sounds like a similar case Randy Pobst was making for a 4cyl Camaro.

I get it, but I feel like if they're making a case for some shedded weight at the expense of power, might as well really indulge in that direction. Wonder where the new 86 sits on the scales with very similar power.
BRZ and 86 have less power and refinement and you have to work the engine hard, very hard to gain excitement and work. The turbo makes up for that in the 2.0 Supra and has mechanical diff. Not a bad package and tuning already exists for this 4cyl BMW motor. Im intrigued by this model Supra and Im a big fan of yellow

Also now a true mid-front engine car in the 2.0 as the motor is very much behind the front axle. This is the daily fun driver Ive been looking for. I dont care about track. For that Id have an Elise. Ive done my tracking overall. This search is now about a daily driver. I think I have found it

Last edited by DLSTR; 05-24-2020 at 01:29 PM.
DLSTR is offline   Reply With Quote