View Single Post
Old 05-24-2020, 06:28 AM   #7810 (permalink)
God-Speed
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Prototype
God-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond repute

Good Hand Washing Sunday Morning All. 89* for the high with a 40% chance of rain today. However they have been saying that for the last week and we have not gotten a drop. Well like a lot of you guys, we should be watch the Monaco Grand Prix right now followed by the Indy 500. Unfortunately with all this 19BS that is going on it won't be happening this year. The Mrs and I might be going out to the in-laws and I will be grilling my world famous Steaks so all is good!! Hope you all have a great Sunday. Stay Safe, Stay Positive and Keep Washing Those Hands.