View Single Post
Old 05-23-2020, 04:53 PM   #7719 (permalink)
-ZS-Carpenter
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 370z 6MT
-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute

What a day. After the great start I found the detail with the note that said the sketch artist left a whole bunch of rebar off the rebar schedule so there is not enough to build the fvcking thing

So 3 hour with 3 guys at the bender trying to fab #8 bar with the small bit of extra I had sent out for the footing pour. It's as close as it can be bent in the field. My bender can do a 10° bend. I needed a 7°. That's what they get if they don't take the time to figure chit right.

Also had to have a truck sent out asap to bring a bunch of #5. So I got to ruin another guys holiday weekend.

I wish it was a weekday and this see you next Tuesday was in the office. He'd hear about where I'm going to stuff his print

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk