View Single Post
Old 05-21-2020, 12:14 AM   #16 (permalink)
justin_boy
Track Member

Drives: z34
justin_boy has a reputation beyond reputejustin_boy has a reputation beyond reputejustin_boy has a reputation beyond reputejustin_boy has a reputation beyond reputejustin_boy has a reputation beyond reputejustin_boy has a reputation beyond reputejustin_boy has a reputation beyond reputejustin_boy has a reputation beyond reputejustin_boy has a reputation beyond reputejustin_boy has a reputation beyond reputejustin_boy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike_O_Nite View Post
Just wondering, you mentioned that you had TPMS holes drilled from Work....were they drilled towards the back of the wheel, opposite of where they drilled for the valve stems? And your sensors didn’t work there?

Only asking since my wheels were drilled like that and wonder if I need to get the plugs for the 2nd hole...I have the adapters, just in case, but I don’t have the plugs.
Yeah they drilled other holes opposite of valve stems, and to run og tpsm you need there adapters to run them on meisters, I’m not sure about other wheels but email them

Did you have yours drilled by work, when I ordered from Chris he called me 3 weeks in to ask and I said yes
justin_boy is offline   Reply With Quote