View Single Post
Old 05-20-2020, 11:28 PM   #35 (permalink)
Peabo
Base Member

Drives: 370z Nismo ACE SupCh
Peabo is on a distinguished road

Thank you both. I am really torn between supercharging (A2A) and the new BP twin turbo set up. Essentially, I am looking for instant power, but nothing more than 12 psi, as the car will be driven daily (short distances, as I currently have 38K miles and the car is 4 years old).

I am looking for low 500s whp and mid to upper 400s wtq. I believe in very spirited driving, but the car will not be tracked. If the current wastegate settings show promise, I might be good with the 8.7 psi that the test car is currently running. I think that emissions will be the deciding factor, as I have to do OBD II testing (but no visual or sniffer) every two years starting this summer. The dual 100 mil spec cats that Sasha designed will help. I currently have Fast Intentions HFCs and Fast Intentions Cat Back Exhaust, but I would likely sell that exhaust, as the HFCs would not be of any use. That's why I also inquired about the full exhaust pricing. Do you believe that a defouler connected to the o2 sensor would allow me to show all sensors active and supported?

Last edited by Peabo; 05-21-2020 at 12:02 AM.
Peabo is offline   Reply With Quote