View Single Post
Old 05-19-2020, 09:53 PM   #8 (permalink)
Girald
Base Member

Drives: 15' 370z SpTech 6MT
Girald has a reputation beyond reputeGirald has a reputation beyond reputeGirald has a reputation beyond reputeGirald has a reputation beyond reputeGirald has a reputation beyond reputeGirald has a reputation beyond reputeGirald has a reputation beyond reputeGirald has a reputation beyond reputeGirald has a reputation beyond reputeGirald has a reputation beyond reputeGirald has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunk View Post
That looks really nice! BUT, the lost functionality, having to paint stuff yourself, kinda loses it for me. Your goal is to have the ecutek dashboard, so this would be great for you though. Update this thread after you have everything installed
Yeah it would be cool if it was a finished stand alone product, but im cool with it.

I get into DIY like nobodys business.. I think i have a solution for most of the issues.. Im going to youtube all of it, and post it all here and in the workshop 12 forums if it all turns out perfect.

Fully functional, this is prob one of the best updates (in my opinion for this Z)

As for ECUTEK... I made a few dash screens already for the tab... looks fking amazing... Its nice to see live knock sensors, wheel slip AFR etc etc in real time. Being able to make the gauges in any color and add in custom backgrounds to further make it look OEMish makes the setup worthwhile...