Thread: Gr86
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2020, 03:01 PM   #3 (permalink)
babyzilla
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 15 Nismo Tech 6MT
babyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond repute

This article has more realistic renderings -> https://thejdmdaily.com/news/new-toy...rding-to-leak/

I actually like the external design a lot (haven't seen the inside yet). I've always liked the formula of the BRZ/FRS, but the power was lacking for me. This is why the Z is in a niche area and those who love it, love it for that reason. I wonder what kind of power will come out of the GR86, especially since Toyota is releasing a 4cyl Supra. The Supra was a complete let down IMO, but the GR86 may be a solid option for those who are either waiting for an updated Z (which may not happen) or for someone who is just looking for something new, but retain this kind of formula. I'd like to hear your thoughts.

Last edited by babyzilla; 05-19-2020 at 03:03 PM.
babyzilla is offline   Reply With Quote