View Single Post
Old 05-16-2020, 08:53 AM   #2 (permalink)
bunk
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 370z Roadster
bunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Girald View Post
Im referring to this, for the ones who dont know... The best looking infotainment upgrade that ive seen
https://workshoptwelve.com/nissan-370z/

Ok, so who out there has it installed?? Problems, no problems?
What paint did you use, and did it match the dash, etc [ yes there is a youtube on painting but they dont specify the product number ( paint can ) that works perfect...] What was the order to delivery lag time and did you come up with great fixes for some of the lost functionality from OEM?

Car: 370z sport tech
Goal: OEM nav gone and sexy dash in

So, I went ahead and ordered this kit with the 1.5 option .. path of least resistance. The idea is to get the ecutek dashboard setup ( completly craps all over the mini gauge dash screen for the R35) and of course have google maps among other things.

So, right off the bat, im accepting that I wont have steering wheel infotainment controls, back up camera or or hands free ( FOR NOW) There are solutions for all of that, but If i can take it in stages then im happy.

Aside from trying to figure out an Arduino approach to making some night hud displays, this looks liek a bad *** project...

Thoughts?
That looks really nice! BUT, the lost functionality, having to paint stuff yourself, kinda loses it for me. Your goal is to have the ecutek dashboard, so this would be great for you though. Update this thread after you have everything installed
-Drop in K&N Filter -Invidia Gemini CBE -Z1 Oil Cooler -Swift Springs - EcuTek -Forgestar F14 -SPL Camber Links -Akebono BBK Upgrade -Z1 Premium SS Lines -SPL Diff Bushings -SPL FUCAs - BellRaceworks Diff Brace
bunk is offline   Reply With Quote