View Single Post
Old 05-15-2020, 12:25 PM   #3122 (permalink)
OptionZero
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 370Z Nismo 6MT
OptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GooglyMoogly View Post
Hi guys,
Looking to get some new wheels and needing some help.
Can I do:
Rear - Work CR Ultimate (Kiwami) Wheel - 19x11 / 5x114.3 / +18mm Offset (275/30/19)
Front - Work CR Ultimate (Kiwami) Wheel - 19x9.5 / 5x114.3 / +25mm Offset (245/35/19)
Both are deep concave style. Will these clear the brakes and have a flush look?
Won’t be flush. Brake clearance is questionable - contact work or a work retailer to specifically ask about this.

Read this
Wheel Fitment 101: START HERE

EDIT:
I quickly went through this thread and it appears 19x9.5 +25 will clear our brakes.

To elaborate on fitment. Those sizes will fit, but they are a fairly standard fitment for cars without an aggressive drop. The good part, you don't need camber arms or fender work. The bar part, they aren't nearly as flush as they could be. There will be plenty of clearance, esp with those sizes.

The tires that Rusty suggested may actually rub without adjustment or fender work depending on your height.

The wheels themselves hold you back from achieving an aggressive stance, unless you add spacers. There is no size offered that is aggressive enough.

Also, i THINK these wheels are discontinued. The Work website only has the regular work CR Ultimates, not the kiwami spec. My recollection is that the Kiwami was a limited extra concave variant of the CR ultimates, which is why you may be getting just leftover stock from your retailer (or used?). These came out around 2013.

Last edited by OptionZero; 05-15-2020 at 04:51 PM.
OptionZero is offline   Reply With Quote