View Single Post
Old 05-14-2020, 08:37 PM   #358 (permalink)
NecioVato
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2017 Black Nismo Z
NecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond repute

@JLarson
TY man for answering my questions. Right now, I'm just trying to figure out what exactly I want to do with the car; at the moment it's all about getting it PIF and then kinda going from there. I figure by doing that at the moment and doing small mods - and mods that will/can still be applied to FI - it's a win-win till I figure out exactly what I want to do.

So far your build is really selling me on the BP kit (again, while I would love to go FI twins - I just can't do something like that financially - as the saying goes 'Ballin on a Budget') haha. But I am starting to lean more toward going FI then going FBO first and then realizing that I should have done that to begin. Again, thanks for the input and appreciate the response. I'm sure as I get closer to starting something - I'll make sure to reach out.

Thanks again.
NecioVato is offline   Reply With Quote