View Single Post
Old 05-14-2020, 06:03 PM   #5 (permalink)
NorthStyle
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 370Z Nismo
NorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond repute

One of the problems with their initial version was that it only fit exhausts that routed similar to stock (Invidia, Motordyne, etc.) but for anything else (Fast Intentions, Ark, anything single exit) the diffuser would need to be cut up to fit. It was brought to their (Verus) attention but they didn't care to make changes that would net them more buyers. A few of us that figured this out the hard way just made the cuts, but after seeing what we went through, some ended up selling theirs and it pretty much killed any potential future buyers.

I hope you can get a group, as I'd love to have their underbody panels. But, I just don't see it happening.
NorthStyle is offline   Reply With Quote