View Single Post
Old 05-14-2020, 02:38 PM   #4722 (permalink)
Zyonara91
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2010-Red-6spd-S/T
Zyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z_ealot View Post
Just regular maintenance, used to have the oil change intervals at about 5,000 miles but now that she has been showing her age and burning off a little oil here and there I've changed to 3,000 mile intervals and just make sure to check the oil every so often in between. As for transmission, that gets changed every 30,000 unless I've been to a track day at which point i usually do my best to try and change it out directly afterwards, same with differential. Brake fluid i usually do on an annual basis so once a year unless it's a busy track season in which case it gets changed out a few times a year. Other than that, just keep an eye on things and when parts wear out i usually try to get them replaced as soon as possible, she has been good to me otherwise and still gets up and goes
Thanks for taking the time to get back to me, it's much appreciated. Good to see that you care for your car and keep a eye on things in order to execute proper preventative maintenance. Also, glad to hear you track your car, something I want to get into for next year or so.