View Single Post
Old 05-14-2020, 01:58 PM   #355 (permalink)
NecioVato
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2017 Black Nismo Z
NecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond repute

@OP
Great writeup and while I hear that the BP kit is something that one can install etc - I'm thinking if I go this route (probably any route) that I might be forced to go with a shop. I'm still on the fence bc the more I read about going FI - the more I realize that you can take the advice of people on this forum and realize that it isn't just the cost of the kit - but there are a lot of hidden costs and that doesn't guarantee something can't go wrong.

That being said - I'm wondering (if you don't mind sharing) - about how much did the supporting mods and the the cost of the kit run you? Also to anyone reading this - typically what can install range roughly and what should one look for when looking for a shop to do an install like this (granted it is different in different areas).

It's interesting bc right now -bc of cost as well as supposedly ease of install I'm leaning toward either the BP kit or the TopGunz supercharger kit and that is what kinda got me reading into your build - seeing the thought of going supercharger (thinking FI LTHs as well) and then going with the BP kit. I might have missed it - but was there a reason why you decided to go BP over the Topgunz supercharger kit - I believe the costs are similar and since you were already with the LTHs, I am just wondering what changed your mind.

Thanks in advance
NecioVato is offline   Reply With Quote