View Single Post
Old 05-13-2020, 09:50 AM   #3109 (permalink)
Zforzack
Base Member

Drives: 2018 370z Sport MT
Zforzack is on a distinguished road

New to this wheel game, some help will be appreciated. I did try to do as much research before posting here, so here are my unanswered questions.

Currently I am looking to get some Yokohama Advans RG 3, I am also looking for some good tires (all seasons) any recommendations would be great.
These are the following rims and tire sizes I am looking at.. Please correct me if I am wrong or if I am running something dangerously crazy. Wont be for track use (maybe once or twice a year but never tracked before), reason for all season tires is that I live in Canada. We always have dramatic weather no matter what, recently (a few days ago) we experienced snow in the middle of May. However, This will be mostly ridden for the spring-fall seasons.
Fronts : 19x9.0 114.3 / +25mm Tires : 255/45R19 OR 245/45R19
Rears : 19x10.5 114.3 / +25mm Tires: 295/45R19 OR (If I can find any) 305/45R19 tires

They don't seem to make a +15mm offset for the fronts. They do make a 19x10.5 with a 15mm offset, will that be able to workout? Or will it there be potential rubbing at that size (front wheels)? I am looking for a flush or a bit poking out look (not sure what the terminology is). I will be replacing out my coil-overs to the KW Variant 3 or 2, I am also not going for a "slammed" out look. Will it even fit? I am trying to find the stock offset for the 370z Sport rims, can't seem to find them with any luck. Not sure what minimum offset I should be looking at since I have the big Nissan Sport brakes. I am extremely lost on the offset part.

I understand that ideally you want to purchase both wheels and coil-overs at the same time, however I am not strapped of cash... My online research suggest that I should go coil-overs first then the wheels vice versa.... Some forums says that it doesn't matter. What should I be doing first? Currently I am running the stock suspensions and wheels from the 18" 370z Sport.

Last edited by Zforzack; 05-13-2020 at 10:00 AM.
Zforzack is offline   Reply With Quote