View Single Post
Old 05-12-2020, 05:06 PM   #6204 (permalink)
1/4atatime
Base Member

Drives: Silver 2018 370z
1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute

Man this week is insane and it's only Tuesday. On top of everything else I finally get around to emailing Z1 for the second time to check on the shipping date for the sway bar I order like a month ago. I figured it's just stuck because of this virus. They finally email back at the end of the day (I sent the email at 8 am) and go o yeah we cancelled that. I'm like you did what? Well we tried to call and email you about it (I received no calls and no emails about this) because our sales person "accidentally" put in the computer to cancel the order. Why in the world would they cancel the order the same day I spoke with them about the lead time! They told me they could put me back in the system but they couldn't put me at the front of the line so I would be waiting another month for it! Yeah right I told them just give me my money back I'm ordering from someone else!

Did any of my post help you or just feeling nice?Give Rep|Add me to your friends list|View My Build "The real you is who you are when ain't nobody watchin" - NF