Thread: CoronaVirus
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2020, 03:07 PM   #1780 (permalink)
ZCanadian
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 370Z
ZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoren 370 View Post
Guys reminder we need to stay ON topic otherwise Trips would hand down 14 day quarantine vacation slips!

Ok on topic... The hospital has only 2 positive COvid19 out of the 12 positive we got from March. 2 reported deaths... 4 positive turned negative and was sent home. All hospital stuff are happy included me!

2nd wave...,in 2-3 weeks? .....I hope not.

I haven’t had erection since March! I called CDC multiple times to ask if this is a common symptoms for covid19 infection....I always get advice..,Son pray the rosary!

Then I realized Im calling the wrong number was calling Catholic Denomination Commission (CDC)

Glad to hear!

The pattern seems to be repeating nationwide (cases and deaths), although there will be a "second wave" of cases just by nature of the testing - USA has almost tested 3% of the population now, and with ramped up capacity and efficiency one can expect that to go up to 5% in under half the time that it took to get from 0 to 3%. But probably most of the severe cases to date were tested as diagnostic - so many of the future positives are hopefully to be mild and if caught early enough could prevent being spread. Still, only 3% tested is not controlling the virus (and consider that some of those tests are weeks old and mean nothing anymore).

Just keep it out of the seniors homes. They've accounted for more than half of our deaths up here.

As for the ED, well, cannot help you there. I'm married. Haven't had one of those in years!
ZCanadian is offline   Reply With Quote