View Single Post
Old 05-11-2020, 03:20 PM   #6005 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
Yea, fan, fan hub, fan controller, maybe radiator, plus labor. Right now the total is $6,200 and still counting. To over night the parts is $650. Not doing that. Leaving in a few hours to drive down to NC to pick up the renters. My nightmare came true.
When the belt came off it wrapped around fan and hub? Tore it all to hell. I was lucky when my truck chunked a belt. I had just cranked it up at the house. It made a funny noise and I popped the hood to take a peak. It was half way off the pulley's. I shut it off, went and got a new Gates Green belt and Gates tensioner that is all metal. No plastic pulley.

Last edited by Spooler; 05-11-2020 at 03:25 PM.