View Single Post
Old 02-08-2010, 04:51 PM   #7 (permalink)
roplusbee
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2007 350Z NISMO
roplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to roplusbee Send a message via Yahoo to roplusbee

Quote:
Originally Posted by vipor View Post
1st and 2nd are hard when it's cold. pump the clutch 2 or 3 times and it's much easier.
Quote:
Originally Posted by vipor View Post
^ I don't look at that stuff lol.

"Klunk" also tells us nothing. Maybe "Hard 'Klunk' when shifting into 1st and 2nd" or something for the thread title.
So you are telling me that this is something that I will have to look forward to with the NISMO when I pick it up, huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by radio5boro View Post
you have to really learn the z's clutch, first and second are really sensitive, so be really smooth with it so you don't get that "klunk" you're talking about.
What is the learning curve like? I mean, is it something that comes with time or just a quick adjustment?
2007 350Z NISMO #0618: Zerolift | UPREV | F.I. | Greddy | Competition Clutch | Injector Dynamics | Aeromotive | Pioneer | JL
roplusbee is offline   Reply With Quote