View Single Post
Old 05-11-2020, 07:52 AM   #16 (permalink)
Corsairprime
Base Member

Drives: 14 370Z Nismo GM 6MT
Corsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond repute
Default My '14 Nismo height and damping settings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrodz View Post
I wouldn't run any lower than two inches. Nismo stock is 28" floor to the finder well. There always trade offs. If you run a splitter you want to get as low as possible without causing issues. I run 26" front and 26.5" rear.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
I have a 2014 Nismo. For my FA510s I run 27 1/4 in the front and 27 1/2 in the back. Rides just fine on street and track lowered to these measurements. I set the damping to 14 front and 10 in the back for the track and 4/4 for the street. I like the ride softer on the street anything more than 14F/10R the car seems unsettled at speed when at the track.

Just my experience.
2014 Nismo #462, GunMetal Grey, GT-R Start Button, AAM S-Line/R-Line intake and S-Line exhaust, Berk HFCs, Osiris Tuned at JoTech
Corsairprime is offline   Reply With Quote