View Single Post
Old 05-11-2020, 07:17 AM   #48 (permalink)
Brendan
Track Member

Drives: Poor man's Porsche
Brendan has a reputation beyond reputeBrendan has a reputation beyond reputeBrendan has a reputation beyond reputeBrendan has a reputation beyond reputeBrendan has a reputation beyond reputeBrendan has a reputation beyond reputeBrendan has a reputation beyond reputeBrendan has a reputation beyond reputeBrendan has a reputation beyond reputeBrendan has a reputation beyond reputeBrendan has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9yig8uiXBY
Practice event over the weekend. This is the first drive with the seat, longer travel suspension, and a few other minor changes to ride height and alignment. The seat made a huge difference in my ability to drive the car (duh) to the point that I think I'm ready to run a rear bar again. We have another event next weekend so I'll get to test it soon.

The seat is easily my favorite mod in that it's allowing me to take advantage of all the extra grip the car has. Now that I'm no longer fighting my own weight moving I can apply steering, throttle, and brake input much more precisely allowing better control entering and through a corner.

This was just practice but I had one of the fastest runs that day against some local drivers that would have dusted me in the past. Looking forward to competing more in the season.
Brendan is offline   Reply With Quote