View Single Post
Old 05-10-2020, 12:00 PM   #10 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
The Z does not have a linear camber curve in the rear. How can I explain this. This is just an example. Say you have your camber set at -1. Squat the rear inch, camber goes to -2. Squat 2 inches, camber goes to -3. In the Z, squat 1 inch, camber is -2. Squat 2 inches, camber is now -3.5. Also, the lower the rear. The more non linear the camber curve becomes. Lower the Z by 1 inch. Camber at -1. Squat 1 inch, camber is now -2.25. Squat 2 inches, camber now at -3.75. I don't know what the exact numbers are. But that's the way is was explained to me from AM Perf.
I have been told that the rear camber issue can be fixed but it is expensive. Requires totally modifying the rear subframe and pickup points. I never got into the details of it but I may later on.
Spooler is online now   Reply With Quote