View Single Post
Old 05-10-2020, 11:07 AM   #357 (permalink)
gbrettin
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Tricycle
gbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond repute

I lead off my removing my passenger seat. That's highly recommended if anyone is going to change out their pump. it made life easy, besides; it's only four bolts to get it out.

In true form, I jumped into the fuel pump swap with out reading the directions. None were included with the pump bracket but it was straight forward. I sent Charles a few questions but ended up answering my on question prior to him getting back to me (he's always good at getting back to me btw).

The CJM bracket is machined awesome. I was able to look at my old pump housing and move over the sensor after staring at it like a dumb monkey for a few. One thing that threw me off was the fuel temp sensor, I didn't even know that OE had that. The sensor was removed because it's not needed. On the fuel pressure regulator I installed a RIFE which does pressure and temp.

Last pictures show the Autoplumb AN lines for the radiator. I put it on then took it back off. There's an online video w/ directions that I need to go through.

Auto plumb

gbrettin is offline   Reply With Quote