View Single Post
Old 05-09-2020, 04:54 PM   #4997 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
What I got out of the article was that what's being posted by other people is all BS. Nissan is being really tight lipped about it. Nothing is being leaked out. And no hint if there will be a Z35 or not.
From what i drew out of thd article is whats inspiring him. Im gauging his love for the Z and guessing if hes a traditionslist. It sounds like the next Z's design cues will be coming from the Z32. Thats what i got...
I wonder if you guys have long term memories? Did yall have enthusiasm for the 370z when it was a concept etc. In june 2008,the showed what was the0 370z. Which looked like a SMALLER 350z with a bigger bore in the motor. Everyone thought that was thd car. When it was time to order and take allocations of the car in October of 2008. Thats when you saw the 370z as we know it.
Before that. It was slow *** getting info. It was like that with the 350z too. One day there are sketches n rumors... then all of a sudden,theres a concept car at NAIAS in NY. 6 months later there was a 350z...
So is Nissan going to change their marketkng strategy now? Prolly not. So i would just stay outta here if youre expecting some grand news. All yoj gonna see is sketches for a few months. Each sketch will get closer n closer to the actual car. Then suddenly out of left??? CONCEPT.

Thats the way its been for decades.

Last edited by UNKNOWN_370; 05-09-2020 at 04:56 PM.
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote