View Single Post
Old 05-08-2020, 08:29 PM   #12 (permalink)
NecioVato
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2017 Black Nismo Z
NecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond repute

wow - you don't have a lot of miles on it at all? Have you tried taking it to carmax - just to get a 'baseline' and if so - what type of deal did they offer you? Won't lie, if this car had come around the time I was looking - I would be all over this thing - this was exactly the setup I was looking - no nav so i could install my own and a standard as well as having it in Pearl White.
Instead - I came across a good deal on a '17 for about the same price but it was black (wrapped in satin black) along with the navigation. There is a 'small' part of me that wants to trade in my current Z for this type of setup - but the hit on trading it in/selling it plus getting the same car again - just can't justify it. Anyway - ENOUGH with my rambling haha - but definitely a beautiful car and GLWS
NecioVato is offline   Reply With Quote