View Single Post
Old 05-08-2020, 01:02 AM   #16 (permalink)
SouthArk370Z
Premium Member

Drives: 2014 Challenger
SouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NissanZ34 View Post
Cool. Do you think I should use my high end Redline MT-85 or use the factory oil? I asked them and they said it's 75w85. Can you confirm that? ...
There are many threads comparing/contrasting the many different lubes available. You can use the site's search (sucks, IMNSHO) or go to just about any web search engine and add "site:the370z.com" to your search string. It can go before or after your search string, just make sure to add a space between them.

Don't cheap out on trans lube - or any other lube, for that matter. If you have some OEM stuff laying around, I'd go ahead and use it. But, considering that you drive the car hard, I'd change it out every 20k miles or so.

You can get better (smoother, quicker) performance from some of the racing lubes. For your circumstances, this may be an appropriate choice. If ya wanna play, ya gotta pay.

Last edited by SouthArk370Z; 05-08-2020 at 09:02 AM.
SouthArk370Z is offline   Reply With Quote