View Single Post
Old 05-07-2020, 05:06 PM   #5468 (permalink)
redondoaveb
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Nismo Gunmetal
redondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
A day from Hell.

People picked up the motor home late. Just made work. At work, it was total chaos. When people start to open up their mouths. You realize how stupid they are.

Get home. My garden didn't make it last night. The frost killed most everything.

Relaxing in my lazyboy. Get a call from the renters. They are sitting on the side of the highway about an hour away. The motor home is over heating. Wifey and me jump in the Jeep and go find them. Found them. Check the motor home out. It tossed the fan belt for the water pump. So now here waiting for a mobile mechanic to show up.
I went for a bike ride.
Fast Intentions "Stage Seb" twin turbo #098- Specialty Z/Tial-Xonarotor/CJM/Ecutek/HKS/KW/SPL/Hotchkis/Rohana/Toyo
700+whp