View Single Post
Old 05-07-2020, 11:19 AM   #354 (permalink)
gbrettin
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Tricycle
gbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond repute

IG@gbrettin
Chop chop. Cut the Holley crossover line that came with the twin plenum and put some ends on it. Then connected them into the fuel pressure regulator. Return line will shoot directly back over the valley pan.

Pin on hood testing my patience tonight. Throwing in the dusty towel.

------------------------------------

Block sanding the mould last night burned me out. Someone messaged me and asked me if I was giving up on it. Absolutely not. It's normal to fee frustrated in a project. I just stopped for the night and will hit it again tonight, tomorrow and the day after. What ever needs to be done to complete it. Frustration comes from my own level of expectations, it needs to be the absolute best work I can do. I'll know when it's there.

My order for 2 gallons of expanding foam should be here today. I should be able to have the rough plug done tonight. That's exciting stuff!

Yesterday I was looking at the cooling system lines and found something where I can use my OE radiator and adapt to -16 AN. Auto Plumb has a cool adapter. I'll use that until I change out my radiator down the road. Who knows, maybe I can keep the OE radiator (wishful thinking).

-- EDIT
I tried getting my finger bleeding in the picture for you guys. lol. The metal stabbed the **** out of my finger.

-- EDIT EDIT
The fuel line was sprayed out with brake cleaner and then air. That's an FYI for anyone wanting to do their own AN lines.

Last edited by gbrettin; 05-07-2020 at 11:24 AM.
gbrettin is offline   Reply With Quote