View Single Post
Old 05-07-2020, 09:02 AM   #5439 (permalink)
bunk
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 370z Roadster
bunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leingod View Post
Here's a fun one for you. Now mind you, I have the title of a tier 2 helpdesk person basically, but am operating as a Sys Admin 2/3 providing sole support to a 10 billion dollar bank for all mail flow, Exchange servers, and hybrid setup for Office 365 currently being migrated.

I have a user who is currently displaying a mailbox both on-prem and in the cloud. This is obviously disrupting mail flow to her Outlook and OWA. Using PS, I am able to remove the online mailbox. But this also de-sync's here from AD Connect which removed her E3 license rendering her user profile basically useless. If I re-add her license, AD-Connect does its thing and also remakes the stupid cloud mailbox.

I can completely nuke her online mailbox/account, but this will most likely take her Teams chat history and any other cloud based Office saves with it. I need to figure out how to make exports of literally everything O365 related and put those back into her on-prem profile or find a way to trick Exchange 2010 into relinquishing her on-prem mailbox and get her account fully into the cloud.
You need to merge the acconts. I think youll find the solution here:

https://www.codetwo.com/admins-blog/...configuration/
-Drop in K&N Filter -Invidia Gemini CBE -Z1 Oil Cooler -Swift Springs - EcuTek -Forgestar F14 -SPL Camber Links -Akebono BBK Upgrade -Z1 Premium SS Lines -SPL Diff Bushings -SPL FUCAs - BellRaceworks Diff Brace