View Single Post
Old 05-06-2020, 08:53 AM   #5311 (permalink)
jwick
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '10 G37 6MT
jwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooler View Post
What get's to you? Milk products late at night do me in. Alcohol is very sparingly and not very often.

Mine is cumulative. If I stay away from most wheat products, aged dairy (mostly cheeses) and limit my red meat intake, I’m usually pretty good. Again it’s cumulative, so I can eat whatever the hell I want, say on a Saturday, and dial it back in for the rest of the week and have no issues. For me it comes down to try and limit the things that are hard to digest. I eat a lot of fruit/veggies and chicken/pork.

Alcohol is a major trigger but it doesn’t cause the headaches. If I’m in a cycle where I’m getting them, then alcohol triggers them almost every time.

It also helps that if I do get one, oxygen therapy knocks it out in 15 mins.