View Single Post
Old 05-05-2020, 11:29 PM   #5250 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BettyZ View Post
Had a sudden, significant degradation of visual acuity in my right eye last week. Made it to the ophthalmologist today; they were limited access bc covid but I went to high school w the doc so I got in. Turns out my eyes are dry AF and I used so many rewetting drops that I developed an allergy to the preservatives in the drops. Apparently the important part of my eye looks like a scuffed headlight and that's why my vision **** the bed.

Luckily it's easily fixable and she put some silicon plugs in the ducts that drain my tears. Soooo, long story short, I now have silicone implants...
Guess you are earning your nickname now. Betty Boop