View Single Post
Old 05-05-2020, 11:59 AM   #4682 (permalink)
ZontheRocks
Track Member

Drives: 2016 Nissan PW 370Z
ZontheRocks has a reputation beyond reputeZontheRocks has a reputation beyond reputeZontheRocks has a reputation beyond reputeZontheRocks has a reputation beyond reputeZontheRocks has a reputation beyond reputeZontheRocks has a reputation beyond reputeZontheRocks has a reputation beyond reputeZontheRocks has a reputation beyond reputeZontheRocks has a reputation beyond reputeZontheRocks has a reputation beyond reputeZontheRocks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by abm89 View Post
I haven't done crap with the Z in a while. I'm still undecided on the MD Thunder Pipe, but I'm starting to lean towards getting new bumpers and side skirts.
That Thunder pipe is loud AF! Haha!

I was going to change from the stock Box to the resonated version, but I felt that it changed the tone of the exhaust too much from what I love about it. Seems that it added some rasp (in the videos that I’ve seen) to the sound. Though that may have been the straight piped version, I don’t remember.

I’m also interested in the other products that Motordyne has listed on their site. Not that I would change from the ART pipes, but as an enthusiast I would love to see some video reviews of their Zinger test pipes.

Maybe they sounds the same as the others. Maybe not. But damn, I’m always interested in additional Z aftermarket parts!