View Single Post
Old 05-05-2020, 09:23 AM   #4677 (permalink)
redondoaveb
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Nismo Gunmetal
redondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostvette View Post
After months of looking at a sagging left front air deflector, I finally fixed it. Turns out that the insert was so rusty, I had to run a tap through it. The next challenge was finding a replacement bolt, M6 x 1.00 x ~15mm. I found the part number and found it online for $.61 but $5.00 shipping.... Oh well. Moved the center bolt to the end to hold it up and left the center one out. I'll go by the stealership at some point and get a bolt for the center.
Ace Hardware
Fast Intentions "Stage Seb" twin turbo #098- Specialty Z/Tial-Xonarotor/CJM/Ecutek/HKS/KW/SPL/Hotchkis/Rohana/Toyo
700+whp
redondoaveb is offline   Reply With Quote