View Single Post
Old 05-05-2020, 08:42 AM   #4676 (permalink)
Ghostvette
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 Magma Red 6MT
Ghostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond repute

After months of looking at a sagging left front air deflector, I finally fixed it. Turns out that the insert was so rusty, I had to run a tap through it. The next challenge was finding a replacement bolt, M6 x 1.00 x ~15mm. I found the part number and found it online for $.61 but $5.00 shipping.... Oh well. Moved the center bolt to the end to hold it up and left the center one out. I'll go by the stealership at some point and get a bolt for the center.