Thread: Post your pets!
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2020, 04:19 PM   #790 (permalink)
MZ DAIZY
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Miss Daisy
MZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
I’ve had dogs my entire life. I’ve NEVER had a smarter dog in my life. She was a rescue and a pedigree. I’m amazed daily of how she just goes about her “job” everyday. She’s already dropped a coyote that got in our yard, yet she’s just the most even tempered, sweetest dog I’ve ever owned.

She would literally lay her life down for us, but mostly Quinn. She’ll be a year old this month and is just over 130Lbs. Vet figures she’ll fill out to about 150 - 160 lbs.

I’ve never seen a dog that big that moves like her... she runs like the wind and handles better than my Z! Literally can instantly change direction at a full gallop. Yes, I said gallop! LOL.

I don’t know how she can tell the difference between friend or foe, but like I said, I’m amazed every day.

Her only minus’ is she’s nocturnal. It’s not ideal, but it’s comforting to know someone has our backs while we sleep. Oh, and her bark shakes the walls.

Anyway, sorry for boring you guys with my gloating! LOL!