View Single Post
Old 05-04-2020, 01:03 PM   #352 (permalink)
gbrettin
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Tricycle
gbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond repute

IG @ gbrettin:
With the powers combined. *Transformer noises* meet plug v2.

Still expanding but looks like I fell a tad short again. No worries. I'll get more of the foam... Proper expanding foam, like what's in there.

----------------------------------

I took an inventory shot to see how much needs to be done. It looks like a lot, but I really don't think it's that bad.

I sent in another order for foam. I said screw it, and ordered two gallons. I'd prefer not to run out again.

Using the hood for the backer is working out awesome.

I was planning on getting to the shop this weekend... but my wife presented me with a list of things to get done around the house. There's no way of getting out of that... I mean, she's been REALLY cool about me staying late at the shop.

Last edited by gbrettin; 05-04-2020 at 02:18 PM.
gbrettin is offline   Reply With Quote