View Single Post
Old 05-04-2020, 12:35 PM   #45 (permalink)
rayZinbrand
Base Member

Drives: VR30 6 Spd 370z
rayZinbrand has a reputation beyond reputerayZinbrand has a reputation beyond reputerayZinbrand has a reputation beyond reputerayZinbrand has a reputation beyond reputerayZinbrand has a reputation beyond reputerayZinbrand has a reputation beyond reputerayZinbrand has a reputation beyond reputerayZinbrand has a reputation beyond reputerayZinbrand has a reputation beyond reputerayZinbrand has a reputation beyond reputerayZinbrand has a reputation beyond repute

The engine harness is finally out (I hated the process) and it’s sent off to get done to work with the Z34 chassis. What I didn’t say in video because I forgot is that my RPM gauge will never work until a fix is found. Which means I might have to take more of the Q’s harness to make that happen (not worth it to me). I’ll get more in detail in a later video. But, we’re also scheduling a tune day!!!

With the harness out the way, the only thing left is putting it all back together and installing the full exhaust I got. ��

We’re almost to first start! For anyone following along, I appreciate the positivity is this thread! A lot of people brought pressure saying to just boost the 3.7 instead of allowing creativity and fun to flow. Ya’ll are amazing. Be safe!

Video link: https://youtu.be/c4N_aULw4rg
rayZinbrand is offline   Reply With Quote