View Single Post
Old 05-03-2020, 03:01 AM   #27 (permalink)
zguynate
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370z
zguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by solidus View Post
For those of already running your kit , are you going to make it easier to make this swap if we keep parts of our current setup that would not be necessary with a full kit? Meaning the kit for a swap would only necessarily need the turbo setup with charge pipes and the intercooler. I'm just trying to justify the swap because I'm in the market for the DCT conversion.
If I had to guess, and this is just an assumption on my behalf, but it doesn’t look likely that this kit will work with the DCT due to its position being close to the outside of the transmission. The DCT looks to be bigger in size than our manual transmissions. I could be wrong though, and I hope that I am.