View Single Post
Old 05-02-2020, 01:29 PM   #4845 (permalink)
asht
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2010 370z Roadster
asht has a reputation beyond reputeasht has a reputation beyond reputeasht has a reputation beyond reputeasht has a reputation beyond reputeasht has a reputation beyond reputeasht has a reputation beyond reputeasht has a reputation beyond reputeasht has a reputation beyond reputeasht has a reputation beyond reputeasht has a reputation beyond reputeasht has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post
what's wrong with your Z??

Quite a bit. It’s off the road in the garage. Roof doesn’t close properly and now refuses to do anything with the warning light on. Can’t open the trunk because the roof isn’t fully closed.

May have something to do with Nissan lying about you can raise the roof while moving slowly.... you can’t.

But it is clean.

I clipped a curb which caused the Side airbag curtain to deploy and ended up in the panic of hitting a crash barrier at around 5 -10 mph that caused the pop up bonnet to deploy. Have you ever experienced airbags going off? Insurance company wanted to right it off, but I’ve consulted a body shop and they said it is easily repaired if I get the parts. Expensive parts are the airbag ECUs bit you can have them reprogrammed for £90 instead of spending something like 2K.

Airbags are £40 ish so passenger seat needs repairing which I’ll do with a complete retrim. Adrian Muirhead Black Leather and vented Alcantara.

It’s a 2010 Roadster so carpets weren’t great, but now look showroom. Steam Cleaned Interior, VAX carpet cleaner and a carpet brush attachment on Dual action polisher.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro