View Single Post
Old 05-01-2020, 05:22 PM   #4 (permalink)
dave11
Base Member

Drives: 2020 370Z 6M
dave11 has a reputation beyond reputedave11 has a reputation beyond reputedave11 has a reputation beyond reputedave11 has a reputation beyond reputedave11 has a reputation beyond reputedave11 has a reputation beyond reputedave11 has a reputation beyond reputedave11 has a reputation beyond reputedave11 has a reputation beyond reputedave11 has a reputation beyond reputedave11 has a reputation beyond repute

Spartan

It is a new car, and I didn't want to do anything to affect the warranty. I am retired, so I had the dealer install it even though it is basically just remove and replace. I also expected that it would be high quality, and it is. It looks like jewelry underneath the car.

Spooler

Yes, the Nismo model does also have a true dual exhaust. It is, however, a different system. I went to a dealer and drove a manual Nismo. I am about half deaf, but there wasn't enough difference to me in sound to warrant a change to that system. That system was also about $400 more than the R-Tune I got. I was tired of my car sounding like some old sedan, and I wanted an increase in volume. I couldn't be more pleased. The only drawback I can see is a decrease in mileage, because I will have my foot on the gas a lot more.

Less mileage = More fun
dave11 is offline   Reply With Quote