View Single Post
Old 05-01-2020, 12:25 PM   #4962 (permalink)
1/4atatime
Base Member

Drives: Silver 2018 370z
1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by imjello View Post
That render makes more sense than anything else I've seen. The reason I say that is because I saw an article a little bit ago and I'll have to find it again but they basically said it's going to be the same platform but with updated interior, and a slightly updated body style. The pillar placement and glass size would be the same, the size and chassis would be the same. Mainly would be upgraded bumpers and some small styling tweaks. You have to remember the 370z chassis fits the q60 engine perfectly and the trans bolts up with a few changes. The most important and the biggest factor they are low on cash and reusing as much as they can while giving the Z a big upgrade is a win.

Did any of my post help you or just feeling nice?Give Rep|Add me to your friends list|View My Build "The real you is who you are when ain't nobody watchin" - NF
1/4atatime is offline   Reply With Quote