Thread: Can bus Hacking
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2020, 09:05 AM   #19 (permalink)
SonicVQ
Base Member

Drives: G37 Sport
SonicVQ has a reputation beyond reputeSonicVQ has a reputation beyond reputeSonicVQ has a reputation beyond reputeSonicVQ has a reputation beyond reputeSonicVQ has a reputation beyond reputeSonicVQ has a reputation beyond reputeSonicVQ has a reputation beyond reputeSonicVQ has a reputation beyond reputeSonicVQ has a reputation beyond reputeSonicVQ has a reputation beyond reputeSonicVQ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dts3 View Post
Do you have any other resources for the ROM format or CAN bus PIDs? I've been posting on the romraider forums and I'm going to put the ROM in Ida. Any clues you have will help with the disassembly
I wish I did. There is a little bit of info on RomRaider and I suspect you have already gone through it.

I have not done any disassembly in about 30 years and can only imagine how complex the 32 bit RISC ECU firmware would be.

I think the best starting point is to see if anyone has mapped an HR and use that as a starting point. As time permits, I will try the free version of WinOLS. I hope the learning curve isn't too steep.
SonicVQ is offline   Reply With Quote