View Single Post
Old 04-30-2020, 06:01 PM   #8 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catspaw View Post
Next, if I do go with a pro, roughly how many hours labor should I expect to pay for each of these change outs :
-- Headers?
-- Cat back pipes + muffler?
-- Hi flow cats along with cat backs?
-- Cold air intake, filters in the engine compartment?
-- Cold air intake, filters down in front?
-- Oil Cooler?
-- Cost of Tuning
That is going to be totally dependent on the shop and their rates - I can tell you what my local Z guy would charge for all that, but it might be of no use to you. Consider searching or posting in the Florida (South East Region - Nissan 370Z Forum) region of the forum to get some locals' recommendations on shops to use. Your best bet is to call up several promising shop options and get quotes from each of them for comparison.

For tuning, Seb at Specialty Z is the best in the business and Ecutek is your best software option (unless you prefer to self-tune). He does remote tuning (you data log, he tunes), and you can find all his pricing on his website.

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |

Last edited by JARblue; 04-30-2020 at 06:03 PM.
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote