View Single Post
Old 04-30-2020, 09:58 AM   #348 (permalink)
gbrettin
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Tricycle
gbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond repute

IG@gbrettin:
Motion Raceworks coming through with quick shipping and notifications to my cell. FedEx guy is super excited about my build after frequently making stops to my house too. ��

Perfect fit with OE exhaust manifold, Firecore plugs, Motion Raceworks coil mounts, MS3 IGN-1A coil packs. I must say, the Motion Raceworks billet valve breathers are damn nice too

These Black Sheep Industries cold side clamps look like the business. Can't wait to get them welded up.

Guide coat, aka white spray paint, is showing me high/low spots. Only have a few problem areas left near the front. Don't mind the white strips near the center. I need to do those sections by hand.

--------------------------------------

For some reason I didn't get pictures of all the stainless steel, BOV, Wastegates and boots. All my boost components are in. My buddies, Dave and Nick, are getting a few major projects out the door. I suspect we will start welding a few things up in short order. Heck.. I might just start tacking some piping together. Hmmmm. Yeah I'll do that.

I was going to use a coupler boot, 4in to 3in, but have decided to go with a coldside clamp off the throttle bodies. Honestly, I don't like the look of rubber couplers. I'll need to find an aluminum reducer from 4 to 3 and order two more vbands (same Black Sheep Industries).

I have most all of the fuel components and AN cooling lines... so I will be getting that figured out as well (parts trickling in for those items make me feel not as bad about spending 20 bucks on a single fitting).

Last edited by gbrettin; 04-30-2020 at 10:41 AM.
gbrettin is offline   Reply With Quote