View Single Post
Old 04-30-2020, 01:13 AM   #4638 (permalink)
ABUNAI NISMO
Base Member

Drives: 2020 NISMO BLK
ABUNAI NISMO is on a distinguished road
Default FRS - faulty line bad press fitting CJM

4/29 - I had a rough day! I started at 10:00 am and got everything installed on the CJM s1.SE FRS. I pressurized the system. The pump gave me a sign. All is good! I crank the engine about 2 seconds or more. the engine roars to life! Yay! I did it!
I see gas shooting from the engine bay. I quick cut the engine and observe the issue.

I have a faulty bad pressed line from the regulator to the fuel rail. Tomorrow I will reach out to customer support and make them aware of my issue. I will also go to a shop to see if they can fabricate me a new line or somehow salvage the current one. BAD LUCK is how I will mark this one down. It happens. Other than that install was a breeze. However, lack of instructions online. I couldn't seem to find much. The install PDF from CZP where I bought it focused primarily on the fuel pump and how to fabricate it to adjust for larger pumps. PIA.

4/30 - replaced the bad line.. now with my fuel pressure at 55lbs and even trying to lower it to 50 and 45 the vehicle won’t turn over or stay running at idle.. I do believe my stock ecu mapping can’t handle the new injectors 1050cc and new pump 450 walboro. Is that the issue? spoke to specialty...I need to get towed to the shop. Stock ECU map won’t run my installed parts! May 1 - tune date set 9 am!!! Wish me the luck!

5/1 - tune day

5/3 - I went to start the vehicle today after filling up the first time with E85. It took a bit longer than usual to turn over. At times during the drive to the store...I felt a bit of hesitation in throttle response.. I just installed new injectors and fuel pump . At tune on 5/1 seemed to run really strong seemed a bit out of breathe today. Maybe it’s just me. I dunno
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg 4ACBBA45-29F3-471C-9BC6-242570E8AEE9.jpeg (91.1 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg F8D6340D-A8B7-4789-918E-64DDA92B7301.jpg (268.6 KB, 5 views)

Last edited by ABUNAI NISMO; 05-03-2020 at 08:04 PM.
ABUNAI NISMO is offline   Reply With Quote