View Single Post
Old 04-29-2020, 07:25 PM   #4370 (permalink)
madwi
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Granma red Z
madwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by redondoaveb View Post
I've been looking to upgrade, just waiting for this one to go. It's rated at 52000 rpm, I'm spinning it at 62000 I was on the phone with Vortech for about a half hour, they're about an hour away from me. The tech was checking out my build on Instagram and was asking me a bunch of questions since he has a g35 with his own custom a2a kit. My build has some one off mods on it that he was interested in. I gave him information on the mods so he said he'll give me wholesale cost on a new blower. Good thing I just had that cjm oil pan installed, now I can go with an external fed sc.
At least you were expecting it to let go at some point pushing it like that. Cant argue with wholesale.