Thread: CoronaVirus
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2020, 02:55 PM   #1698 (permalink)
bunk
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 370z Roadster
bunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZCanadian View Post
I did manage to find parts of it, and a report on it. Which is what I based my opinion on.

What's more the joint statement from The American College of Emergency Physicians (ACEP) and the American Academy of Emergency Medicine (AAEM) is pretty clear. Or do you think that they didn't see it either???
I havent seen the report so I cant comment on it. What gets me is that the common flu has reached 'pandemc' levels before, yet there was no shelter in place. Hundreds of thousands if not millions of citizens in the US alone are being ruined financially. Families are struggling to find their next meal. Alot of small businesses closing their doors. Is the USNS Mercy or USNS Comfort (before it was decided it wasnt needed in NYC) at full capacity?
-Drop in K&N Filter -Invidia Gemini CBE -Z1 Oil Cooler -Swift Springs - EcuTek -Forgestar F14 -SPL Camber Links -Akebono BBK Upgrade -Z1 Premium SS Lines -SPL Diff Bushings -SPL FUCAs - BellRaceworks Diff Brace
bunk is offline   Reply With Quote