Thread: CoronaVirus
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2020, 01:42 PM   #1694 (permalink)
ZCanadian
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 370Z
ZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunk View Post
Yeah, censorship. They got their statistics directly from CDC. Do you wonder WHY it was taken down?
Pretty succinct, I believe:

“The American College of Emergency Physicians (ACEP) and the American Academy of Emergency Medicine (AAEM) jointly and emphatically condemn the recent opinions released by Dr. Daniel Erickson and Dr. Artin Massihi. These reckless and untested musings do not speak for medical societies and are inconsistent with current science and epidemiology regarding COVID-19.”

EDIT: Their math is f'ed up big time. I hope that they are better doctors than they are statisticians!!!
I don't think it's a surprise why the post was pulled.

BTW, if you kill all of the law enforcement in a state, you have a much better chance of not being arrested. Similarly flawed argument. Also should be taken down if it ever comes up for real.

Last edited by ZCanadian; 04-29-2020 at 01:50 PM.
ZCanadian is offline   Reply With Quote