Thread: CoronaVirus
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2020, 11:12 AM   #1684 (permalink)
NecioVato
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2017 Black Nismo Z
NecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond repute

Personally - I don't think any Prez would be prepared to handle this. Since this virus is a 'moving target'; information is being changed by the day. To me, Trump's handlers have to keep him from talking and going off on tangents; we all see that he is trying to project leadership yet contradicts what the 'experts' are saying. The spit balling should be done within his own inner circle - not during a press conference. At this time - it's best to just let the experts talk and try to come up with a game plan about how we will open up the country.

As for opening up the country - personally I think we can't wait for a vaccine - bc projections in EU are like mid September - if we continue to just stay inside the economy will be crushed; I don't know what the answer is but I thought I saw a report that they project that 1/4 in NYC have been exposed and probably had it etc. Sweden is doing the whole 'herd mentality' and i might be wrong - but i thought our percentages were similar to theirs?

Last edited by NecioVato; 04-29-2020 at 11:19 AM. Reason: mistake
NecioVato is offline   Reply With Quote