View Single Post
Old 04-29-2020, 10:44 AM   #6 (permalink)
Skrew
Base Member

Drives: '12 370Z Sport 6MT
Skrew has a reputation beyond reputeSkrew has a reputation beyond reputeSkrew has a reputation beyond reputeSkrew has a reputation beyond reputeSkrew has a reputation beyond reputeSkrew has a reputation beyond reputeSkrew has a reputation beyond reputeSkrew has a reputation beyond reputeSkrew has a reputation beyond reputeSkrew has a reputation beyond reputeSkrew has a reputation beyond repute

I just wanted to post an update. I ended up taking a gamble and just pulling the trigger on some new tires. I really wanted the PS4s but wasn't entirely sure they would fit. I had a good feeling S-04's, PSS, or V12's would fit based on prior posts (albeit years and years old).

The PSS had several specific options for Porsche, Mercedes, et al. and I wasn't sure what to go with while the Hankook's seemed to have pretty bad feedback from this forum so I opted for Bridgestone. I couldn't find any stock rims running the RE71's either so I was on the fence about going all in with them.

I ended up getting Bridgestone Potenza S-04's for my 19x9 and 19x10 Sports rims in these sizes respectively:

265/35 & 305/30

The front tires fit like a glove and the rears also fit well although the rim is slightly engulfed by the tire (providing a little extra protection against curb rash). The height--26.3--is very close to OEM. I've had no rub issues on my stock suspension.

To be fair, I've had a pretty limited amount of time driving on them so as the months go on I'll provide more updates.

So far though I am VERY pleased. The tires grip great and with FI my OG stock rear 265's were getting clobbered by the horsepower. These definitely hold it a lot better and give me more traction and confidence.

Here are a few pics for now:

|| ECUTEK tune by Seb || Topgunz A2A ||Vortech Si Trim || 9lb Pulley || CJM S1.SE Fuel System || Walbro 450 Pump || 1050x Injectors || Stillen CBE || Motordyne ART Pipes || Galeforce A-Pillar || SETRAB Oil Cooler || Whiteline Sways || FI Crash Bar || E85 || 530 RWHP

Last edited by Skrew; 04-29-2020 at 10:57 AM. Reason: left out word
Skrew is offline   Reply With Quote