Thread: CoronaVirus
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2020, 07:16 AM   #1674 (permalink)
ZontheRocks
Track Member

Drives: 2016 Nissan PW 370Z
ZontheRocks has a reputation beyond reputeZontheRocks has a reputation beyond reputeZontheRocks has a reputation beyond reputeZontheRocks has a reputation beyond reputeZontheRocks has a reputation beyond reputeZontheRocks has a reputation beyond reputeZontheRocks has a reputation beyond reputeZontheRocks has a reputation beyond reputeZontheRocks has a reputation beyond reputeZontheRocks has a reputation beyond reputeZontheRocks has a reputation beyond repute

Defending his “humor and sarcasm” while addressing the nation during one of the worst times in American and global history.

Yeah, how did I not understand him joking around? Oh, it’s cause I’m not from NY?

I’ll use a NY response to that BS: C’mon, Son!

I’ll join LaLa land and accept that he was joking directly to the reporters; what exactly has he done or vocalized that has you assured that we are prepared to take care of our citizens that are most affected by this pandemic?

Some have mentioned friends and family that can’t pay mortgages or other bills because they can’t go into the office. Where’s the plan for those people? Force them back to work and risk their health and the health of those that come into contact with them?

Lots of low key comparisons to DT and BO and how the media would react if he did this or they said that. Let’s get down to brass tacks: the man running the country at this time is one of the least experienced people to do it and those that he has placed in leadership positions are equally as unqualified when compared to a majority of ALL predecessors.

And I just love the whole “Of course he wasn’t serious. If you READ and HEARD what he said, you’d understand he was joking because it was so utterly ridiculous! Duh! How dumb are YOU that you would believe what the President said while addressing the nation? You couldn’t tell that he was joking?”

Read the damn transcripts. He makes no sense and goes off on the most ridiculous tangent.

But I guess that just how New Yorkers talk. /s